(For Foreign Languages)
- International Sister School Application is conducted according to The Circular of Republic of Turkey, Ministry of National Education- day and numbered 17.07.2019; 13602093, 2019/11.
- A principal/authority of a school – that is equal to or corresponding to an Imam Hatip School -from abroad- applies to The Turkish Embassy -Educational Consultancy/Office of Educational Attache’ in his/her country through filling in the relevant part (on his/her own school) of Appendix-1 Form of The Circular by petition indicating that they want to be sister school with a determined Imam Hatip School in Turkey. ( If he/she can’t determine with his/her own means, however, he/she can demand finding an appropriate sister school in Turkey for themselves from Directorate General for Religious Teaching or Directorate General for External Relations by applying to Educational Consultancy/Office of Educational Attache’.
- Directorate General for External Relations conveys the matching appropriateness of the schools that want to be sister schools to the Directorate General for Religious Teaching – in accordance with the approval of The Educational Consultancy/Office of Educational Attache’- upon request.
- Directorate General for Religious Teaching notifies to the related Provincial Directorate for National Education and informs Directorate General for External Relations about the sister school. In this way, two schools –having sister school relations between each other- go into action by signing a protocol on their mutual/common activities.
- The school that is included in the scope of Sister School Application carries on its studies in accordance with International Sister School Circular- day and numbered 17.07.2019; 13602093, 2019/11; and Anatolian Imam Hatip High Schools and Imam Hatip Secondary Schools- Guide for International Sister School Application “that Crosses the Borders” of The Directorate General for Religious Teaching -dated 2018- .